Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vitaglide

vitaglide

i have one and like it its an older one i thought i heard they were gonna start making these again does anyone know if they are i looked at there site but doesnt seem like there producing any yet
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

I don't think they've started up again last time I checked

I have an older pro model and an extra machine without the legs. One of the end caps holding the pulley broke. Rather than just sending out another end cap, he sent a whole new device. Talk about great customer service. Too bad he sold the business.

I wish there was a way to change the Angie of the travel. But still a great machine. I've used it over ten years with no breakdown at all.

pat its definitley a good machine i had to replace a few bolts but been pretty good to me and i use it a lot i have the regular one not the pro

You may already be aware but they are making them again now and they're quite improved from what they originally were. I don't know what the previous ones sold for, but the news are available for $1995 until June 30th. After that, I presume the price will increase.

https://vitaglide.com/
    "This is a life like no other ... this is the Great Adventure" -- Steven Curtis Chapman

thanks for the info looks good

I have the pro, its a great unit
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    I have the pro, its a great unit
    is it the old one or a new one i have the old model

old model
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelin 48 View Post
    is it the old one or a new one i have the old model
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

This new model looks great! I like the feature allowing to pull both arms back and forth at the same time.

I have the old model. I really want this new one!

With each side being independent of the other does this mean you can't have both sides linked?

The main reason i liked the old Vitaglide is that if you only have a flicker in your triceps you could use one arm to assist the other to push and straighten your arm. I have been waiting for years for them to start making these again but if that's the case then there's no point for me to get one