Thread: bitchin my new grandson

bitchin my new grandson

just came back from ohio fell in lve with my grandson my daughter in law I made sure in the past 5 years to hold my tongue and get along but she pissed me off trade a filly I had bought and have paide feed vet etc for the last 18 months

she decide never be sound told me and trade her for a fricking yearling did not say anything but it rankled she wanted to sell her mare or Winnie a 5 year so I told a friend that sells internationally aND TOLD HER the little maintane one and
    that she would have to talk to Kelly on them but then I get a phone call from son tells me to not say a word to any one about the horses leave the selling too hher we got into it hung up me I am pissed I unfriend her and selveral others

but I am stiil getting pictures ofmy grandson and videos 2 day ater I get a nasty email from her and no more pictures videos nada for a week my som and I run our business together by im's we both share email work address

he is barely talking except needed I want to ask but dam it she does not work never has son and I have a successful business together but I would like atleast pictures but damn if I think I need to grovel

just had to rant they live in oh I live in fl oh well and I rode horses and know a little bit about like 40plus years
    thanks for listening he is a cute little guy

It is good that you can have a rant here, but this same rant to your son and his wife will only serve to further estrangement and you will have little contact with you grandson as time goes on.

You need to decide how much you want to be in your grandson's life and play by his parent's rules. In this fight, you have no power.

Hope all of you can come to an amicable understanding for all of your sakes.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    It is good that you can have a rant here, but this same rant to your son and his wife will only serve to further estrangement and you will have little contact with you grandson as time goes on.

You need to decide how much you want to be in your grandson's life and play by his parent's rules. In this fight, you have no power.

Hope all of you can come to an amicable understanding for all of your sakes.

All the best,
    GJ

nope would never do that as I just want my son to have a good marriage I keep my mouth shut most of the times been there its no worth the fuss and I do want my son to be happy glad I live in fl but I just used thos form to rant

thank for listening

as far as being in his life won/t be much but I would like a picture or a video they take them all the time with phone I was getting several a day but now none in a week he is a cute little stinker