Thread: Mild AD all last week

Mild AD all last week

Last weekend, my constant state was mildly dysreflexic (sweating and chilly at the top of my back, BP around 150/100), and we could not find a club's. Bladder was fine, bowels were five skin is okay.) But it apparently turned out to be withdrawal from lorazepam. My doctor and pharmacist apparently had difficulty making their connection, so getting a new prescription filled took longer than anticipated. Once I started the lorazepam again, the dysreflexia went away. Thank goodness.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Why do you take the lorazepam? I would doubt that you were having autonomia because of withdrawal, as such. I'd suggest the condition for which you take lorazepam was no longer being treated and the condition caused the autonomia.

All the best,
    GJ

That is not unusual to have a withdrawal - how long have you been on Lorazepam? What is the rationale that you take the lorazepam? and how often per day do you take it?

pbr

I take the lorazepam for anxiety and help with sleep. I take it three times a day-one, one, and 2 mg. I've been on it for a long time. It took the place of Valium.
    Alan

How are things this week? I was not on as SCI Nurse last week.

pbr

Things are better AD-wise. No more sweating everywhere left above injury level, and no 150/105 type blood pressures. A few days after that stopped, there were a couple of days of 135/95 type blood pressures with no sweating, like I've had before, so not AD. Cause of them is unknown. Then yesterday, I had another evening of left side sweating, no elevation of blood pressure from my standard type readings. Nobody knows these are, either.
    Alan