Thread: Does anyone recognize this chair?

Does anyone recognize this chair?

I purchased some modified parts from the owner of this chair in Tampa, FL a long time ago. I would like to get in contact with him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I absolutely do not have a clue. BUT, There are some very simple modifications I can see, which I would like to explore, and hopefully include in a modified chair "I" am day dreaming about. It is pretty obviously we are seeing a modified RangerX I would simply like to see more angles of it. Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyy View Post
    I purchased some modified parts from the owner of this chair in Tampa, FL a long time ago. I would like to get in contact with him.
    Hmm where do your feet go

Quote Originally Posted by Shmueley View Post
    Hmm where do your feet go
    I am guessing the bar across the front.

Looks like a homemade chair out of several different chairs to me.
    Art

Art, you are probably right. That "is" why I would like some different views of it. I try to get some idea's from every modified or home made chairs I can. Since there is NO such thing as a "Perfect" chair for all conditions. it seems that incorporating as many desired features to some particular common commercial model is perhaps the next best shot at it.

Blog Entries
    I like the billy-club stashed by the seat the most. I prefer to carry a handgun, but it could be nice to have a less-than-lethal option for the occasional non-life threatening asshole.

Then again, like my Grandma used to say, (who in addition to being a seating therapist was a part-time ninja trainer) "Never carry a weapon you aren't prepared to have taken and used against you."
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

This was about 10 years ago and the only pic I had. He used to rework the motors primarily for speed, to race it.

Oddity; Wasp spray is a good defensive weapon, but as you said be prepared to have it used against you, if you do decide to use it. If you have to use it do so quickly, do not simply threaten to use it. Then get the hell out of there!!!!