Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sink you can actually pull all the way under?

I used the Kohler yin yang sink and had the drain run tight against the back wall.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

i have standard height kichen and bathroom counters and sinks and can roll all way up under
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Saw a lovely roll under sink in our hotel room and then thought, "Who had this bright idea?"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 47+years View Post
    Saw a lovely roll under sink in our hotel room and then thought, "Who had this bright idea?"
    Question: What were they thinking??? Answer: They weren't!!!

All the best,
    GJ

We 1st started looking at bar bathrooms, restaurants bathrooms and hotel wc bathrooms.

We took the best of all and did our own...pulled out all the standard cabinets and sinks then bought a slab of granite cut to the right height and lenght and then the granite company put in a l shaped bracket and double enforced it because it has no legs.

Found matching sinks and had a plummer come in and pipe it.

We had a local cabinet maker build this vanity, here is the Pinterest Link. http://pin.it/XxAf58s As shown in the picture doors open and slide back into the cabinet when I need to use it. We used a Kohler Memoirs drop-in sink with a rear offset drain. By using a drop in sink we were able to increase my leg clearance underneath the basin while keeping the counter height reasonable for my wife's use as well.