Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minivan kneeling actuator assembly for sale?

Minivan kneeling actuator assembly for sale?

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a used kneeling assembly? The used minivan I bought several years ago didn't come with one and I'd like to add it. I've been checking Craigslist and eBay for one in decent shape but have been unsuccessful. My understanding is there are interior and exterior mounted versions so I'm looking for the exterior version. I don't care what model vehicle it came off of because I'll make my own mounting bracket. I'm not going to hook it to the ramp's wiring but instead direct wire it to a rocker switch. I may add relays to limit its travel to be on the safe side. I'll be calling local junkyards this week to see if one is laying around but I'm not hopeful.

Good luck. I'm trying to find a replacement part for the actuator chain for a 2004 IMS Rampvan. Pre-2007 model.

Can just look up the dimensions and specs for actuators needed? Then you should be able to get one from one of the many actuator manufacturers out there.

Agreed, it's possible the part you need could be bought from a industrial supply such as McMaster-Carr.

Thanks, I hope the specs are in my manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Doll View Post
    Thanks, I hope the specs are in my manual.
    It's possible but I wouldn't count on it. If you can get someone to crawl under they might be able to see a label or model number of the old actuator.

Agreed, you're probably not going to get anything helpful from the manual, or from the manufacturer. A picture of what you need would be your best bet.

I already contacted the seller about that unit and he said it was an interior mounted one.