Thread: Testopel

Testopel

Has anyone tried testopel for hormone replacement therapy? I have been on 2 test E injections a month for @ 7 years and my shoulders are full of scar tissue from the shots. Of course the doctor says to implant pellets in my hip or rear end and that is no option for me. just wondering if someone has had them injected somewhere else and any likes or dislikes.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by smirking1 View Post
    Has anyone tried testopel for hormone replacement therapy? I have been on 2 test E injections a month for @ 7 years and my shoulders are full of scar tissue from the shots. Of course the doctor says to implant pellets in my hip or rear end and that is no option for me. just wondering if someone has had them injected somewhere else and any likes or dislikes.
    Thank you!
    Did testopel for a year, you can get the pellets placed in the fat pad on your side. The best TRT is test cyp, inject it sub Q in the belly fat with tb syringe, do arimidex and HCG along with it. You should be doing test injections twice a week.

I've been using Testopel for a few years, the latest time was a few hours ago. I get them implanted every four months. Before that I used Androgel which was a hassle and not covered by my insurance. Testopel is much more convenient and seems to keep my numbers where they need to be. I get them in my buttock and never discussed any other option.

thank you guys!

giles I have been trying to find a mix that keeps my testosterone levels where they need to be , my estrodials in check and my bag from being flat. as soon as I mention anything other than test injections every doctor I have seen gets defensive or claims that is stuff bodybuilders do and it is dangerous....do you mind if I ask what mix you use and dose and how you came up with it?

never any trouble with infection or sores endo?

Quote Originally Posted by smirking1 View Post
    thank you guys!

giles I have been trying to find a mix that keeps my testosterone levels where they need to be , my estrodials in check and my bag from being flat. as soon as I mention anything other than test injections every doctor I have seen gets defensive or claims that is stuff bodybuilders do and it is dangerous....do you mind if I ask what mix you use and dose and how you came up with it?
    I stopped using testopel because the doc who was prescribing it didn't have a clue how to do proper TRT. My GP is managing my TRT now, look for my pm with the info you need to get you started.

Thanks for your help, everyone!
    CKF