Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 256

Thread: Permobil M300 Corpus G3

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    SCI 55 can you pm me with the phone # of your provider for other equipment. They include legrests adapted to keep my legs from rolling off when I am lying down and supports on the sides of the seat to keep my knees from spreading out. which I have the same problem as well as the armrest setup. You did send me the webpage about the armrest but you need to be a dealer and I think there is other parts you need to make it work. My DME has never seen this stuff as he just goes by what Permobil offers. My DME does not have 30 plus years experience in it so any info you can send me I would really be helpful to me and also help my DME see this stuff. Probably would have to get these parts from your DME as he seems to know much more than mine. My DME is probably not a dealer in that aftermarket stuff as he was not with the arm rest setup I showed him. Any help here would be most helpful. Thanks
    Art,
    My DME does not do mail order stuff. I expect to be meeting with him in the next few days and get some info. It appears that he made the calf supports by bending a Stealth lateral pad with some improvised hardware. However, thigh supports are available from Permobil. Here is a link to some used ones.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3224126...&ul_noapp=true
    All you do to install them is to slide them on the track on the sides of the 3G seat.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

    See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

  2. #202
    If you are good friends with your DME they can order you a Dongle.
    Art

  3. #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    If you are good friends with your DME they can order you a Dongle.
    The tech who delivered my chair, left one here by accident, then picked it up the next day. He said, he was glad he hadn't lost it, they are about $1000 a pop.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Art,
    My DME does not do mail order stuff. I expect to be meeting with him in the next few days and get some info. It appears that he made the calf supports by bending a Stealth lateral pad with some improvised hardware. However, thigh supports are available from Permobil. Here is a link to some used ones.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3224126...&ul_noapp=true
    All you do to install them is to slide them on the track on the sides of the 3G seat.
    I got those. The ones am looking for is the calf supports and the waterfall armrest. Healthwares does not even show them on there site anymore. Please ask were he got these if you can by this Monday if you can. I thought maybe the calf supports were for another chair but work with Permobil chairs. Guess I could use a belt to hold my legs together. But would be better to have your setup much nicer.
    Art

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    The tech who delivered my chair, left one here by accident, then picked it up the next day. He said, he was glad he hadn't lost it, they are about $1000 a pop.
    No there not. They are less than half that.
    Art

  6. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    I got those. The ones am looking for is the calf supports and the waterfall armrest. Healthwares does not even show them on there site anymore. Please ask were he got these if you can by this Monday if you can. I thought maybe the calf supports were for another chair but work with Permobil chairs. Guess I could use a belt to hold my legs together. But would be better to have your setup much nicer.
    I believe Permobil offers an armrest called Stealth Gel Armrest Pad Part #STAP-SAP-01.

  7. #207
    Senior Member landrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    This is my m300 with a Roho Agility Mid Contour back and Permobil Headrest with Link Hardware: https://permobilus.com/product/permobil-headrest/


    "GJNL", is your Roho back used with the standard Permobil back hardware, or did you have to order the hardware for after-market backs?

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by landrover View Post
    "GJNL", is your Roho back used with the standard Permobil back hardware, or did you have to order the hardware for after-market backs?
    The Roho Agility back system has it's own bracket. That bracket attaches to the Corpus 3G seating assembly that contains the arms and the recline/tilt/anti-sheer.. The Permobil back system mounts with different hardware.

    You can't see the entire Agility bracket in the picture. You can only see the top of it. The shell is mounted to the Agility back bracket with four keyhole fittings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Art454 View Post
    No there not. They are less than half that.
    You're right. They aren't easy to find on line, but I found one (sold) on Ebay for $125 and one on another site for $250

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    I believe Permobil offers an armrest called Stealth Gel Armrest Pad Part #STAP-SAP-01.
    They don't last and same design as the others. You be lucky the gel armrest last a year if that. I had a par on a Invacare they just chunk up.
    Art

Similar Threads

  1. Ram Mounting Options for Permobil M300
    By rabidsquirrel in forum Equipment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 03:29 PM
  2. Permobil M300 question
    By Ephraimh in forum Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:27 AM
  3. My Permobil M300 3G is in the shop
    By SCIfor55yrs. in forum Equipment
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
  4. My M300 Permobil arrived
    By SCIfor55yrs. in forum Equipment
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 06:15 PM
  5. Permobil Corpus 500
    By Ironside in forum Equipment
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 01:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •