Here are some pics of my new M300 which was delivered Yesterday morning. When I transferred into the chair I immediately felt comfortable. I expected that since it is the same as my old M300 with a few tweaks. The tech had all the measurements so he set it up in their shop. He did not have to touch a thing so he was gone in less than an hour. It turned out to be less than smooth sailing. After lunch I took it out for a test drive. I was surprised at how well it handled the bumps with 6? small wheels instead of the 8? on my old chair. I think they will work out very well for me. Later when I was moving around the house I began hearing something clattering like pebbles in a hub cap. The noise kept getting louder but my wife and I could not pinpoint where it was coming from. We found out when I made a sharp turn. The cover on one of the drive wheels fell on to the floor along with bolts and washers. The wheel was hanging on with two bolts that were screwed in only 3-4 turns. I slowly drove back to the bedroom where my ceiling lift was and got back into my old chair. The tech was back in about an hour and put the wheel on correctly. He checked the other wheel and it was okay. It should never have left the TN factory that way. Of course, they will hear about it. Below are photos showing some of the changes I made. They include legrests adapted to keep my legs from rolling off when I am lying down and supports on the sides of the seat to keep my knees from spreading out.
The pic below shows the headrest which must go.
It is comfortable but sticks out so far when the
seatback is tilted a little it hits the doorway when
I turn out into a hallway.
With the supports at the knees and the bent legrests my legs are in a more normal position.
When I am laying down the leg supports work great. Also, on this
chair I can get my legs higher than my head to combat leg edema.