Thread: fleet while sitting?

fleet while sitting?

I use enemeez while sitting on commode and wondering if anyone has used the fleet enema similarly or is it impossible. thanks

btw does anyone know how much the peristeen system is? my doc said it's too costly.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Blog Entries
    forgive me because I’m not sure I know what you’re asking, how an enemeez works. Back in better days I would sometimes use a fleet enema sitting on the toilet, and it usually worked within 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes immediately… If memory serves, which is not so reliable these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    forgive me because I’m not sure I know what you’re asking, how an enemeez works. Back in better days I would sometimes use a fleet enema sitting on the toilet, and it usually worked within 10 or 15 minutes, sometimes immediately… If memory serves, which is not so reliable these days.
    oops sorry, what I meant is does the saline leak out if you push it in while sitting up?

Blog Entries
    My sphincter control is not very affected, so It always stayed in for me until it worked. But it didn’t always work.

Glycerin might be worth trying. I've been using it for about two years and it has worked well. After trying one of the prepackaged enemas, I found that I could buy a gallon of vegetable based glycerin on Ebay for under $30.00. I reuse an enema bottle and mix half of an ounce to an ounce of glycerin with water. It saves me a little bit of money doing it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent K View Post
    Glycerin might be worth trying. I've been using it for about two years and it has worked well. After trying one of the prepackaged enemas, I found that I could buy a gallon of vegetable based glycerin on Ebay for under $30.00. I reuse an enema bottle and mix half of an ounce to an ounce of glycerin with water. It saves me a little bit of money doing it this way.
    isn't there something damaging about longterm use of the glycerin ones?

thanks random; and lynnifer though I am curious about monthly costs of it so I can compare w/ enemeez

I don't know. I haven't noticed anything different since I started using it. I found this article about saline laxatives and enemas. http://www.geripal.org/2012/02/dange...et-enemas.html