Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: New, In Mexico

Best of luck, pauly! If you want natural testosterone, eat lots of black olives!

Quote Originally Posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
    Best of luck, pauly! If you want natural testosterone, eat lots of black olives!
    The Lupron/Leupride depot stops the testosterone production. It's what helps prostate cancer ppl for what it was designed for.

If I want more testosterone, I just eat egg yolks. Full of unoxidized cholesterol, the precursor to testosterone. The testes doing the conversion.

From http://www.neurores.org/index.php/ne...e/view/403/405

Volume 6, Number 5-6, December 2016, pages 111-113

Clinical Effect of Leuprolide Acetate, an Agonist of GnRH, on Sensitive and Motor Function in a Patient With Chronic Spinal Cord Injury

J. Luis Quintanara, c, Maria del Carmen Diaz-Galindoa, Denisse Calderon-Vallejob, Irma Hernandez-Jassoa

Discussion

The present study provides a novel non-invasive treatment with LA, a GnRH agonist, to a patient with chronic SCI. Sensitive and motor functions were partially recovered with 12 months of treatment.

In SCIs, drug therapy for neurological recovery is a complex multifactorial process. Thus, according to the experimental models on neuroregeneration, LA administration could improve the conditions in patients with SCI through different mechanisms. It is possible that LA can induce: 1) an increase in the synthesis of protein basic of myelin, likewise a decrease in the factor NF-kB activation and mRNA expression levels of proinflammatory cytokines IL-1β, IL-17A and TNF-α as occurs in spinal cord of rats with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis [11, 12]; and 2) improvement in spinal cord morphology, locomotor behavior, gait, micturition reflex and reduction of microglial immunological reaction in spinal cord as it has been observed in a rat model of SCI [6].

LA injections were well tolerated. Furthermore, the administration of this agonist does not require a surgical procedure as in the case of aFGF, which is a great advantage for its use.

Conclusion

A significant sensitive and motor functions improvement was seen in a chronic SCI patient after LA therapy. The results must be interpreted with considerable caution because only a patient with chronic SCI was treated with LA, but together with several experimental animal studies, they support the need for a large multicenter clinical trial of LA.

Hey, Pauly1 - any news ???
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by comad View Post
    Hey, Pauly1 - any news ???
    Sry for the late reply.

Just did my second injection. Was supposed to be 3 injections over 3 months, then take a break and evaluate just like the Mexican trial. However, I buggered up the second injection .. went into a vein instead with a lot of it then coming back out. The good news is no adverse side effects from the 1st injection or even this second one. Awaiting delivery of another Lupride package to get back on track.

As to any benefits. I had an intensive physio session and had sweat on my lower back. A very good sign of some sensory recovery as haven't seen that since my injury but would rather overheat.

Below are some pics of the Luprodex Depot I got from mod4all . It was sent with needles removed so passed border checks. You have to break the ampule with liquid (use the end of a 3ml syringe to lever break it), inject it into the powered capsule, shake it up for a bit, then draw it out 1ml of liquid for injection. It's useful to have a 29guage needle for the mixing and drawing of the final solution, then swap over a 23guage needle for the intramuscular injection. I was doing it in the upper leg as couldn't find a volunteer to do it in the preferred upper arm location suggested by SCInurse.

If you happen to be in Australia, then buying needles and syringes isn't really available for the public. Need to hit up local community centres that do a needle exchange program. They give as many needles, swabs and syringes as you want.

Last edited by Pauly1; 02-25-2017 at 05:22 AM.

pauly1...you are brave man!!! THANK YOU !!! I will wait for your next report...
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Hey Pauly! I've currently been in contact with and uncle of mine Who has some friends in Mexico and abroad to try and get me into this trial ( far from my first pick TBH, but I'm about to hit five years completely dependent with a multitude of severe secondary complications, with no alleviation only getting worse so fuck it, if it helps maybe I will make it until I can get access to the better Technologies in the future )

i'm looking at getting a tilt table with vibration plate capability, initially for helping osteoporosis. I'm also interested in the Geiger M.D. With biofeedback. Unfortunately unlike you I would not be able to sit on a vibration plate to get direct contact with the spine, but the Geiger is a very interesting device and I read a extremely impressive case study done years ago with it ( almost seemed too good to be true, may very well be) I'd like to use it in combination with this drug. Only problem is my spasticity is extremely violent and very strong, and can contort and throw my entire body very difficult actually impossible to stay in a Machine Have not been able to use a FES bike or lokomat in years because they got so crazy. Have you seen any reduction in spasticity? We have two totally different injuries, and your specificity is almost certainly not like mine but I did see you mentioned you had some.

Also can you tell me about this Keshe pain pen (Co2 gans) where did you hear that holding it over the injury site before sleep applies plasma to supposedly heal damaged tissue? Have you ever heard of a magnetic molecule energizer MME? Fuck maybe even try hyperbaric chamber, if you're actually seeing results.

Finally are you actually combining the drug with 4AP?

I don't know how long you've been injured, but based on the description of your injury you are extremely incomplete and if this clinical trial is authentic and you are getting the actual drug and administering it properly, plus combined it with 4AP which is known to help incompletes as well as a rigourous exercise program, by all means you should see some substantial improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    I don't know how long you've been injured, but based on the description of your injury you are extremely incomplete and if this clinical trial is authentic and you are getting the actual drug and administering it properly, plus combined it with 4AP which is known to help incompletes as well as a rigourous exercise program, by all means you should see some substantial improvement.
    James, I am a C3-4 incomplete with limited mobility due to severe spasticity. I used 4-AP to gauge myelination potential and saw some improvements. Then I went hunting for some medicine to help that along finding unattainable AST-OPC1 stem cells do, as does this Leupride Acetate. I've only had one real treatment so far and have noticed sweating where I had none before. Given doctors otherwise have no solution for me, I'm prepared to stick at it for 12 months, like the mexican study, and see what comes of it.

I haven't heard of the other things you mention but they do sound interesting for sure. I am looking into injectable Acemannan, a pure extract from Aloe Vera that's used for feline leukemia. Hyperbaric chamber was something else on the wishlist. There's the very real likelihood that a combo of methods, including use of live-extending regenerative tech like stem cells, could have resolved SCI decades ago.