These are Outfront glide single sided suspension forks that are only available on new Tilite chairs. This is because they have a taller caster barrel to floor height than standard forks (6 3/8" in top hole, 6 7/8" in bottom hole). That is almost 2" taller than most standard forks. The casters are 4x1.5" billet aluminum with soft roll tires. The suspension is comparable to frog legs, which I've had in the past, however these are the only single sided suspension forks available.

I'm looking to sell these to someone that already has the glide suspension forks (double sided) that may want to switch to single sided (looks better and less hair), so that the front seat to floor height wouldn't change. The only other situation these would work in is if you needed to raise your front seat to floor height. THESE ARE NOT A DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR STANDARD SIZED FORKS. As far as fitment, they came off of a TR3. They slide over an exposed fork stem bolt, unlike the caster barrel on a ZRA/TRA. Please make sure they will attach to your chair.

Let me know if you are interested, and make an offer. Keep in mind this setup was $770 from Tilite, so I can't give them away. Thanks