Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found Cure Care

Thank You.

It has been a challenging 2 yrs. Still some small stuff to figure out. Like who am I now? Why do I cry so easily. Where did my horn dog go?

Am moving from assisted living to independent living within the same facility. Larger apt with roll in shower and wheelchair accessible sink. Still get housekeeping and meals. Will hire a private caregiver until I am ready to go it alone. Excited and cautious at the same time.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson

T5/6 complete

Saw on ET last night- CHER says "70 is the new 30"! I think IT or similar is a good profession in this day and age and working from home!
    Vocational rehab.
    CWO

Am waiting for striped bell bottoms to come back in style.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson

T5/6 complete

Wow,your anticipation is wonderful a new world for a new person. Next thing you know you'll be that sexy philosopher that needs to be taking care of, you'll have to beat them off. I find myself a little jealous of getting to startg a new life. I trained horses,and taught riding,on my organic farm. My oth3r job was taking apart old bar?s and such to build furniture. I think you can create a whole new world with your blank slate.w. I can't fit in my old life.