Thread: Kneel system on Braun entervan 2002

Kneel system on Braun entervan 2002

Hello, I just purchased a used 2002 Braun van. The Dodge Caravan conversion. Does anyone know where the kneel button is? I've had a couple 2005 versions and I know where that toggle switches under the radio. I just can't find this one... I'd appreciate any help. Thanks a lot

You may have to all a local dealer as Braun Corp. in my experience will not help to an end user at all. Very sad customer experience.

Quote Originally Posted by s2sgacia View Post
    Hello, I just purchased a used 2002 Braun van. The Dodge Caravan conversion. Does anyone know where the kneel button is? I've had a couple 2005 versions and I know where that toggle switches under the radio. I just can't find this one... I'd appreciate any help. Thanks a lot

Do you have the manual?

Some of the vans (i can't remember the years) turned the kneel on and off by holding the switches on the dashboard for around 5 sec.

It would be best to check the manual (if the van has one)

And i guess even more important bring it to a local dealer and see if it even has a kneel system in it.

The kneel system in a lowered floor wheelchair van was a option for many years.

Jim
    Jim, MA, MMET
    Bridgewater, MA

Look here for your manual.

https://dealerdepot.braunlift.com/de...r-dodge-ev.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^^(A)^^

Quote Originally Posted by darty View Post
    Useful! Thxs
    Last edited by Rook98006; 10-07-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Mines below the right side of steering wheel . Two toggle switches upper switch control ramp and lower turns kneeling system on or off

Quote Originally Posted by hodad123 View Post
    Mines below the right side of steering wheel . Two toggle switches upper switch control ramp and lower turns kneeling system on or off
    You have separate switches unlike the manual shows on a 2002? Nobody told me about the time delay alternative function feature of the switch.
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete