Thread: Matrix Elite Backrest FS.

Talking Matrix Elite Backrest FS.

Name:  IMG_20120907_100540.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  160.5 KB

I have a Matrix Elite 15" wide, 10" tall backrest for sale. I bought it a while back on CC but it doesn't fit my wheelchair frame so I'm passing it on. It was only used once by the first owner and not at all by me since I couldn't even get it on my chair. Selling for $200 shipped. Firm on the price since that's what I paid for it. Paypal (or cash if it's local) only please.
    Last edited by Covathalis; 03-04-2014 at 03:44 PM.
    "What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

"What is the first business of one who studies... To part with self conceit. For it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn what he thinks he already knows." -Epictetus (55-135) Greek Philosopher

Still for sale. Price drop to $175.

$175 obo.

Still available.

Price drop $150

How I will I be able to tell if it fits my current chair which is a motion designs GP swing away? Do I just measured between the canes?

I assume that's what you'd do but I don't know. You could contact your chair maker or the company that makes the backrest to see if they're compatible.

Still for sale. Only $150