Thread: Paralyzed Without Fear ~ A Family of Their Own

Paralyzed Without Fear ~ A Family of Their Own

Wanted to share our story

https://www.amazon.com/Paralyzed-Wit...4920095&sr=1-2

An unbelievable memoir of Erik and Jennifer Fugunt's determination to defy all odds and become the first documented couple to use animal husbandry techniques at home to have a biological family of their own ~ in the aftermath of accident that rendered Erik a paraplegic. If ever a story needs to be heard, this is it . . . a real-life fairytale.

2016 NEXT GENERATION INDIE BOOK AWARD Once in a great while, life grants us a fairytale. Not that anyone wishes to be paralyzed in a motorcycle accident at age twenty-five, but tragedy is what sets the stage for triumph and warrants the making of a fairytale - in this case, a real life fairytale. This sequel to Indie Book Award's, Gratitude & Grit - A Mother's Healing Journey, continues the incredible saga of Erik Fugunt's life as a paraplegic because mere survival wasn't miracle enough. When the harsh reality of paralysis turned the dream of having a family together into a nightmare, Erik and Jenny had to face their deepest fears and live courageously. They had more miracles to create. If ever a story needs to be told, this is it; their story...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Deleted.
    I had a few too many at an after-work party.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 09-23-2016 at 10:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Not everyone sees an image of a woman in control of her own sexuality, and what she does with it, as disrespectful. Maybe she should be wearing an apron and standing in front of an oven?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Sorry.
    I had a few too many at an after-work party.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 09-23-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    Umm...Men wear aprons and cook.
    Why not an avatar of a guy fapping?
    Talk like a Pirate Day is over for the year. How 'bout it?
    How about what? I wouldn't find any of that disrespectful. Point is, we see what we want to see. I see an empowered woman, in control of her own body, and probably earning a decent living, too. You see something shameful. That's between your ears.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Deleted.
    Sorry.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 09-23-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Uh, isn't the OP a woman, and the wife of the man with the SCI in the book? Still don't like the avatar (have some respect for yourself!) but it is not a guy posting this or using the avatar from what I see on this person's profile.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by 2drwhofans View Post
    Juxtaposed next to a book cover of a man kissing his wife and cradling his baby daughter, the clit-rubbing avatar just seems creepy.
    We'll agree to disagree.
    "Different strokes" as the saying goes.
    What you think you see is only suggested to be there. Blowing up the .gif file shows a woman dancing.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    What you think you see is only suggested to be there. Blowing up the .gif file shows a woman dancing.
    You're right.
    Sorry.
    Lost control tonight.