Thread: High percentage cash back credit card?

Blog Entries

High percentage cash back credit card?

Does anyone know of any especially high percentage cash back credit cards – – for all expenses. or particularly, home health care or medical care – – or advice for looking for one?
    Last edited by Random; 09-16-2016 at 02:42 PM.

I use 3 credit cards. All with no annual fee.

Fidelity is my online bank, and their credit card is 2% back on everything.
    Amazon credit card for 3% back on all Amazon purchases.
    Costco credit card for 4% back on gas, 3% back on restaurants and travel, 2% back at Costco.

I don't travel much so collecting miles was not worth it. I like cash.

make sure you go through Ebates for all online purchases for additional cash back. Always search for coupon codes before buying anything online.

If you are a Prime member you can get a 5% discount (it is not cash back like the Visa one). https://www.amazon.com/storecard

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    I use 3 credit cards. All with no annual fee.

Fidelity is my online bank, and their credit card is 2% back on everything.
    Amazon credit card for 3% back on all Amazon purchases.
    Costco credit card for 4% back on gas, 3% back on restaurants and travel, 2% back at Costco.

I don't travel much so collecting miles was not worth it. I like cash.

make sure you go through Ebates for all online purchases for additional cash back. Always search for coupon codes before buying anything online.

Wow.... This is a different Amazon credit card, yes? I didn't know about that one.

I do have Amazon prime, that is shared in my family (as allowed). It is worth it for us, both for the convenience/free shipping, and for TV shows/movies.

Quote Originally Posted by hlh View Post
    Wow.... This is a different Amazon credit card, yes? I didn't know about that one.

I do have Amazon prime, that is shared in my family (as allowed). It is worth it for us, both for the convenience/free shipping, and for TV shows/movies.
    Yeah, it is not a card you want to run a balance on but you can't beat 5% off over everything. Also don't forget to use smile.amazon.com to contribute to your favorite SCI charity every time you buys something.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Yeah, it is not a card you want to run a balance on but you can't beat 5% off over everything. Also don't forget to use smile.amazon.com to contribute to your favorite SCI charity every time you buys something.
    Yes. Thanks for pointing out this card. Good deal.

And Yes! I use smile to donate to our state's SCI association.