Thread: Females with SP and bladder sling...

Females with SP and bladder sling...

I currently have a SP catheter. My bladder will not hold any urine so I have to have cath connected to leg bag 24/7.
    I am booked in for getting a bladder sling soon.
    I am a t3 para with new damage at L1 2 3 which has caused the bladder to become flaccid, and would like to know if others have both and if the sling has stopped leakage below?

Females with SP and bladder sling...

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    I currently have a SP catheter. My bladder will not hold any urine so I have to have cath connected to leg bag 24/7.
    I am booked in for getting a bladder sling soon.
    I am a t3 para with new damage at L1 2 3 which has caused the bladder to become flaccid, and would like to know if others have both and if the sling has stopped leakage below?

Hi Pixie,
    Did you ever get this resolved? I am sorry I saw your post 8 years later but that is when I began to have the problem with my bladder that you describe and possibly resorting to the bladder sling soon. :-(

My problem is described very recently with an SCI nurse giving suggestions while also seeing a urologist who does be constructed slings without problem.

Hope to hear back from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brinda41 View Post

Hi Pixie,
    Did you ever get this resolved?
    This member has not visited our forums since 2009. Pretty much no chance you will get a response.

(KLD)