Thread: Just ordered a new chair :)

Blog Entries
    That's pretty neat.

Congratulations! Let us know what you think. I liked what I saw in the video:

Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Looks neat. It also looks similar to the suspension Invacare used on my TDX-SP from 2005. It was the best suspension I had used but on that model it had problems pitching forward. I don't think the Quickie would have that problem. One thing I was watching for and has me concerned is the rear anti-tip/suspension wheels. On my old Quickie S626 those wheels would slap up hard after going over something. It would come back so hard it used to hurt my neck. It also made a loud noise.

I hope Quickie is doing better now in the engineering. They always had great motors, controllers and frames but when the went to suspension I had problems. The chair looks great. I would love to have one. Congratulations! :-)

That looks promising for a power chair.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Cool, and Congratulations! I'm getting the QM-710. I've had a lot of people tell me it's an awesome power chair. As soon as the Medicare ADMC that my dealer had to submit all of my paperwork to approves my new power chair. They'll go ahead, and order it. I'm excited.
    Samantha