Thread: Redesign the Profile Page

Redesign the Profile Page

Have a suggestion for a more concise database and information outlet for individuals who post on this site. Simply ad The data field that was once there entitled "level of injury". it is hard to chastise people when there is no requests for this information.

yes

When Steven recently redesigned the registration page, the level of injury question was still there, but is "private" so only can be seen by moderators and administrators. I people think they want to have this a mandatory public field on the profile, you may want to respond here or e-mail Steven, Jim, or Wise, since they make decisions about the software like this.

(KLD)

I cant post a new blog. what's up?

I believe a restriction was put on blog pages until you achieve full member status (which is about 30 posts). We had a huge number of spammers before we set that restriction. Jim may want to correct me here on the specifics.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    When Steven recently redesigned the registration page, the level of injury question was still there, but is "private" so only can be seen by moderators and administrators. I people think they want to have this a mandatory public field on the profile, you may want to respond here or e-mail Steven, Jim, or Wise, since they make decisions about the software like this.

(KLD)
    I asked Steven to fix, we should all be able to see injury level.

Jen, you should be able to blog, it is enabled in your settings. Let me know.