Thread: I require a little help posting pics

I require a little help posting pics

I have spent the last 9 months working on a stage 4 pressure sore. The first 7 with wound vac and the last 2 with flowable matrix. The wound vac did little. The flow-able matrix has worked. I have taken pics since day one. At least one a day. Soooo, how do I post all the pics? Can I put them in a zip (compressed file) and post them? I believe this matrix could save people a lot of time and misery if they got it earlier.
    thanks

I don't know, this topic comes up often, KLD posts one way, I sometimes post a variation since that one doesn't ring true for me. I'm thinking it might be helpful if you post your computer and operating system since we seem to see things differently here.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

holy crap, the 70's are catching up with me. i don't remember the post from 8-5

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    holy crap, the 70's are catching up with me. i don't remember the post from 8-5
    Be thankful you missed the 60's
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Rather than post all the pics, you might sort out those showing notable changes and the ones where treatment decisions were made. I think it would be much easier to post the most meaningful ones and be just as informative.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Western Australia - Hammer wielding daemon
    Zip obfuscates the contents and so is very bad. If site takes security seriously this would not be acceptable.
    Should have MIME filename and media type mapping shown when you select files for upload.
    For some reason files were not displayed in list when I tried to select for upload.
    Should allow you to enter any text/* type by hand. text/x-csrc text/x-haskell text/x-sh application/x-troff*
    Scripts are always safe as they are in plaintext and you can see what they do.