Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any vegans out there?

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Why GMOs are a good thing:
    Nah. GMO= control and ownership of the food source. So, despite all other arguments, in my mind GMO is bad for humanity.

Monsanto et al are evil.

I don't consume meat, eggs, and dairy products, but I wouldn't label myself a "Vegan."

Most vegans extend the definition of veganism to go beyond just food and will also avoid the use of all personal and household products tested on animals, and avoid purchasing and using all animal-derived, non-food products, such as leather, fur, and wool. There is some debate as to whether second-hand animal products, such as a leather jacket from a thrift store, can be included in a cruelty-free vegan lifestyle or not.
    I don't do those type of extremes. So yeah, all-and-all veganism seems to be more politically oriented to me. Besides, I include raw honey in my teas and other food preparations and honey is something 'true' vegans tend to avoid eating.

I started eating meat - sausage, cheeseburger, just no chicken... tasted so good after not eating for almost 5 years
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09