Thread: Flexseat cushion for sale

Flexseat cushion for sale

I have an 16W x 18L Flexseat-Low for sale.

The Flexseat has openings in the cushion at the critical bony areas which minimize pressures and shift that weight to the fleshy perimeters of the buttocks. The highly contoured surface of the Flexseat increases the sitting area so that the total unit pressure is reduced. This anatomical design automatically changes shape in order to custom fit a variety of body types and it provides for controlled movement of the user. The Flexseat-Low has many of the same attributes as the regular Flexseat. However it has a lower floor to seat height for users that desire a lower position. The lower seat height is desirable for anyone who is trying to foot propel and must reach the floor. This thin profile is also desirable for users who are actively participating in sports and wish to have a lower center of gravity for increased stability. Anyone who is at high risk of pressure sores should be using the regular Flexseat with fluid padding.

I have a cover for it, but forgot to take a picture of it. I'm asking $75 plus shipping costs. If interested, please send me a PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by yojama95; 08-13-2016 at 03:53 PM. Reason: It is a Flexseat-Low