Thread: Win10 Anniversary Update is good!

Win10 Anniversary Update is good!

I have using Win10 since shortly after it became available; it was really buggy. Many times I considered downgrading to Win7 (Apple even crossed my mind). Since installing the Anniversary update on it's release day though, Win10 has been working really great. FYI
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

I'm still holding back. The thing is, when big companies start to convert from Windows 7 (where a lot still are) - they will probably go right to Windows 10. So I guess it's not a bad idea to get familiar with it.

Win10 1607 is still working well (on home PC) . . .

I'm (medically) retired now, but when working I was normally consulted about whether or not OS upgrades were appropriate. I would still advise my firm (CAD/BIM workstations) to stick with Win7-64 for now.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>