Thread: Vote for my short film

Vote for my short film

Thought this was an appropriate place to plug a film a made with a couple of friends of mine. It's a short film (approx 5 mins) in a disability film festival. Whilst the question 'what is the strangest thing(s) a stranger has asked you?' is not a new question on these boards, I'm hoping this film is spread in the discourse of the AB world.

Looking for people to vote via the link below the film. Feel free to share with friends and colleagues...the more the merrier!

http://www.focusonability.com.au/FOA...rtune_986.html

Voted....very well done

Needs to be a part of Health Class in all high schools in the US. Hits on all the standard BS that is dealt with in public.

Well done. I voted.

(KLD)

Thanks for the votes and comments all!! Only a few more hours left. Thanks again

Voted, and thanks for sharing. Unfortunately it's obviously not a well publicised film festival here in Australia, as this is the first I've heard of it. Some good stuff there.
    Gordon, father of son who became t6 paraplegic at the age of 4 in 2007 as a result of surgery to remove a spinal tumour.

How do I vote? I couldn't find it on the page. I liked the film very much :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Thought this was an appropriate place to plug a film a made with a couple of friends of mine. It's a short film (approx 5 mins) in a disability film festival. Whilst the question 'what is the strangest thing(s) a stranger has asked you?' is not a new question on these boards, I'm hoping this film is spread in the discourse of the AB world.

Looking for people to vote via the link below the film. Feel free to share with friends and colleagues...the more the merrier!

http://www.focusonability.com.au/FOA...rtune_986.html

I think the voting is over
    Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    How do I vote? I couldn't find it on the page. I liked the film very much :-)

Okay, thanks. I hope the film did well, I really liked it, especially the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by djrolling View Post
    I think the voting is over

I agree
    Quote Originally Posted by grommet View Post
    Okay, thanks. I hope the film did well, I really liked it, especially the end.