I'm throwing this out for some feedback. First of all it appears that I'm the only one taking Suboxen. If I'm wrong, please let me know. I'd like to communicate with anyone else that is using or has used Suboxen.

Next, here's where I'm really interested in feedback. Presently, I will have severe spasms in my abdomen and legs in the morning. The spasms in the morning are predominantly in my abdomen. Later in the evening, just a light touch on one of my legs will trigger spasms. The spasms are strong enough to throw be back in my chair. Now here is where it gets interesting. Around noon I will take 0.5 mg, yes, 0.5 mg of Suboxen. Within about 45 minutes my spasms will stop and I will be spasm free for about 7 to 8 hours. My theory is the spasms are an indication that I have some sort of injury or pain below my level of feeling. The pain is not severe enough to cause AD, but enough to trigger spasms. I believe that little amount of Suboxen is enough of a painkiller to trick my body into believing I no longer have an injury or a pain. At one point I had increased my Baclofen from 80 mg/day to 100 mg/day, but my spasms remained about the same. I'm also taking 200 mg/day of Lyrica as well as 60 mg/day of Cymbalta. I have also taken 1000 mg of Tylenol at night and saw no change in the amount or intensity of my spasms. The same is true if I take 400 mg of Advil.

Any thoughts on the above would be appreciated. I'd like to eliminate the Suboxen altogether, but not until I can figure out the source of my spasms.

Thanks.