Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High level quad? Using computer in bed.

In my bedroom I have a TV mounted to the ceiling above my bed and use it as a monitor for my computer. I am on my back and looking up at it now as I type this. I also have a second TV mounted to the wall directly across from the foot of my bed. Both of them are plugged into the HDMI ports. The Windows operating system comes with voice recognition so I simply use it to control everything. For watching television I have the HDHomeRun tuner plugged into my router. That way I can watch TV on all my computers.

For the ceiling mount I have bolted the standard flat screen TV wall mount and used heavy gauge wire to lock it in place.

Quote Originally Posted by odedbendov View Post
    Hey,

our solution (sesame-enable.com) is a head controlled APP for Android devices. So no special cameras, or reflective stickers. And placing a tablet in bed is so much nicer than a clunky laptop.

The app is here, hope it helps: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e_nougat&hl=en

Let me know if you have any questions!
    This post is over 2 years old, and the OP has not been to our forums since June 2017, so unlikely to see your response. Please check dates before pulling up old posts and responding.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Quote Originally Posted by QuadmanJr View Post
    In my bedroom I have a TV mounted to the ceiling above my bed and use it as a monitor for my computer. I am on my back and looking up at it now as I type this. I also have a second TV mounted to the wall directly across from the foot of my bed. Both of them are plugged into the HDMI ports. The Windows operating system comes with voice recognition so I simply use it to control everything. For watching television I have the HDHomeRun tuner plugged into my router. That way I can watch TV on all my computers.

For the ceiling mount I have bolted the standard flat screen TV wall mount and used heavy gauge wire to lock it in place.
    Hope you don't live where there are earthquakes!!!

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Currently use a 55" 4K monitor mounted on my wall. It cost me $400 from Amazon.com, stays out of the way is easier to read especially set to a lower resolution than 4K.