Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moved: assisted suicide discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Dlevy View Post
    Suicide does not affect payment of my (and probably all) life insurance since I have had the policies over two years. It is stated in the policy.
    Are you in the US? I have never heard of that in any insurance policy other than whole life which accrues an actual cash value. No term life insurance would have that clause.

Blog Entries

Hey Todd, (slightly off topic) but how did sci affect your gay-ness?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Todd View Post
    I don?t have life insurance. I?m single and gay. I don?t have kids relying on my taking care of them. I suppose the only reason I?d need it is for funeral expenses.
    Just curious, as my sci led to my asexual-ness, did yours lead to more or less gay-ness?
    I think I love only my car in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Just curious, as my sci led to my asexual-ness, did yours lead to more or less gay-ness?
    I think I love only my car in that way.
    No, my lust for men continued, but men fall in love with their eyes. Thus, being gay and disabled can be daunting. Fitness and body perfection are ideals held by the gay community. Then you have ED issues, which can hurt you if guys want to be fucked and not fuck.

However, all that said, there may be a certain safety I’ve had not being too engrossed in the hedonism the gay community offers. I’ve had lots of friends contract HIV, HIV friends contracting more STDs because they insist on unsafe sex, there’s a lot of drug use. Here in New Orleans, alcohol and meth are popular drugs of choice for gay men. I’ve learned the lingo on Grindr. Whenever a guy capitalizes a t when it’s unnecessary, he’s looking for meth, or as they call it Tina.

Fitness and body perfection are ideals held by the gay community.
    I've always wondered why this is so. It seems to exist in the gay (meaning males) community but not the lesbian community.

Quote Originally Posted by Patton57 View Post
    I've always wondered why this is so. It seems to exist in the gay (meaning males) community but not the lesbian community.
    Men are visual, women are much less so. Men need visual stimulation to achieve an erection. It’s biology.

Men are visual, women are much less so.
    Agree with this. As a generalization, men look at physicality first in a potential mate.

Men need visual stimulation to achieve an erection. It’s biology.
    Not true. AB men do need to have something turn them on for a psychogenic erection (as do women for lubrication), but it doesn't have to be visual. Fantasy, the right music, the right wine, etc. can also stimulate these centers in the brain. If your statement were true, blind men would never be able to have an erection.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Not true. AB men do need to have something turn them on for a psychogenic erection (as do women for lubrication), but it doesn't have to be visual. Fantasy, the right music, the right wine, etc. can also stimulate these centers in the brain. If your statement were true, blind men would never be able to have an erection.

(KLD)
    I agree with you. I should’ve given interpretation for visualization, not only literal vision, to have a psychogenic erection. Many times in my teens I relied solely on my imagination.