Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tort claim??

Tort claim??

I'm sure many of us on here have dealt with insurance companies, big automotive manufacturing companies even. When going up against giant corporations What seems to bring the largest settlements private individual tort claims or large scale class actions

John Grisham

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    I'm sure many of us on here have dealt with insurance companies, big automotive manufacturing companies even. When going up against giant corporations What seems to bring the largest settlements private individual tort claims or large scale class actions
    Ask John Grisham.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Is he a member on here?

He is being sarcastic. John Grisham is a novelist and his books were made into many movies.

Quote Originally Posted by scimike View Post
    He is being sarcastic. John Grisham is a novelist and his books were made into many movies.
    Well how the hell is that relevant Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcM View Post
    Well how the hell is that relevant Lmao
    John Grisham wrote novels that involved a lot of law cases and it took place in the courtroom a lot. Here are some examples: Hollywood made a lot of movies involving big stars

It's funny I literally don't think I've heard of any of them. I got to make a wise choice the more I get the more I can put into spinal cord injury research, I'm basically going to put it all on the line including my body!

I wish you the best James. You are very knowledgeable about where the SCI search is and which ones are promising. I hope you are successful so that it will help others.

Now I think about if I had a lot of money where would I put it. I think I would talk to Dr. Silver if I could be any help to bring his work to bring to the market as fast as possible. Also Dr. Edgerton, I would put a lot of money there so that his simulators can come to the market and then it can be improved like the computer processors improved every 6 months. Also Dr. Elizabeth in England. Hey my knowledge is limited in these things that's all I know.

Mr. John Grisham is a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by titanium4motion View Post
    Ask John Grisham.

Ti
    Mr. John Grisham is a lawyer. Mr. John Grisham graduated from Mississippi State University before attending the University of Mississippi School of law in 1981. He practiced criminal law for about a decade and served in the House of Representatives in Mississippi from January 1984 to September 1990. His hobby is writing.

Ti
    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

John Grisham's The Litigators is about the scam artist lawyers who make megabucks out of class action suits, and about how little (often pennies) that the members of the class action suit actually get vs. the millions made by the attorneys.

(KLD)