Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cannabis and Spinal Cord Injuries

This is really good. Totally opposite articles on the subject.

Thanks Daisy. You all gave a lot (so much! Yikes!) to digest and consider.

It's legalized here now but only for certain conditions, sci not being one but some of its related conditions/symptoms might fall under the criteria.

I smoke on paced basis because of piss tests at work. If I get caught, Im shit-canned. The effects on me are not so much for pain, but it does reduce the spasticity and spasms in my legs. The pain doesn't reduce much, but once in awhile it does ease it. I dont burn for a good buzz, jus to relax the evening spazzing.

I don't understand one thing. Kids who have seizures take it as a drop but those do not give them high right. They take that out right?

Chronic pain and neurological conditions is what mine falls under here.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

I've been trying the elixinol cbd tinctures (drops you put under your tongue) for the past week. 4-5 times a day equaling 20-25mg of cbd. It hasn't helped with my spasms yet, if anything they seem a little worse. I'm falling asleep fast at night and after I wake up to cath in the middle of the night. It seems to help a little bit with my back pain.

I'm going to order cbd capsules to see if I get better results from them. After that my last resort will be vaping. Maybe I need more mg of cbd to help with my spasms
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    I've been trying the elixinol cbd tinctures (drops you put under your tongue) for the past week. 4-5 times a day equaling 20-25mg of cbd. It hasn't helped with my spasms yet, if anything they seem a little worse. I'm falling asleep fast at night and after I wake up to cath in the middle of the night. It seems to help a little bit with my back pain.

I'm going to order cbd capsules to see if I get better results from them. After that my last resort will be vaping. Maybe I need more mg of cbd to help with my spasms
    It is finding your individual dosing that is the challenge. You probably need more.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
    It is finding your individual dosing that is the challenge. You probably need more.
    With the capsules I have tried up to 90mg a day and haven't notice any difference besides sleeping better and having more detailed dreams. I was really hopeful that these were going to help with my spasms
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

CBD oil has done nothing for me and I have been on it for two months.