Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: humilated

dang I got email from them. they said they had in in violation of my rights in a state of shock

soo I thanked them and ask them so now what are you gonna do

That is against the law...call the office of the president! Doug Parker 817-963-1234

Next time hold your ground and ask for a resolutions officer to come to the gate. The have seniority over gate crew and ramp oops agents.

I wonder if someone else near you smelled of peepee, and whoever was offended by the odor assumed it was the one in the wheelchair.

Jody may be right, makes sense. Horrible way to be treated, shake it off, lots of aholes out there.

i would like to shake it i am frairly independent but worse case seniario what would happen to me if a tube kinked or clogged bag busted i always change everything fresh and new the day f travel

i am a quad i can not change tubes what would i do ? i honestly don/t know i carry supplies always and gloves but..

has anyone a quad experience this an accident and how did u andle it traveling alone

I'm a T6 para. I use reusable leg bags like this (http://www.exmed.net/p-3046-urocare-...e-leg-bag.aspx) they last for years. I use hardware store plastic tubing, that is flexible, but doesn't kink like the dam surgical stuff. I put athletic tape around joints as security, so they won't come apart.
    I don't stink. Well not any more than any car mechanic does

Blog Entries
    I've used the clear Dis-posa-bag from Bard for 20 years. Had a bunch bust over the years when I forget to empty them, sleeping, transferring etc. I was cruising thru the forums for the first time in months and was reading this thread, saw your link and am going to give them a try. I used to get about a month use per bag from them but for the last few years I seem to have to change them at least twice per month. Just got my truck back on the road again and transferring that high makes it inevitable to snag a bag. Took a day to remove the old rear end, a day to slide the used one under and another day to bolt it all up. Got new rotors and pads up front a few days after(rest my sore back) and have about 120 miles so far. No one has said I stink either, so I might be one-up on ya ! Thanks for the link. As for the original post concerning the 'smeller', if I knew I was clean and no leaks, I would have asked for verification from a multitude of others AND also that they smell THEM. Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself. There are a LOT of ignorant, prejudiced 'people' out there. Be nice but firm. Pardon the pun but you have to stand up for yourself, no one else is going to. Get a reimbursement for your troubles, they may just think twice before they pull that trick on the next person.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    I'm a T6 para. I use reusable leg bags like this (http://www.exmed.net/p-3046-urocare-...e-leg-bag.aspx) they last for years. I use hardware store plastic tubing, that is flexible, but doesn't kink like the dam surgical stuff. I put athletic tape around joints as security, so they won't come apart.
    I don't stink. Well not any more than any car mechanic does