Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'm going to be on a Canadian TV series

Watching Ep. 3.

Chris, was that your Donald Trump, "Huuuge!" impersonation? The "Aaawwww... s#*@!" part was all too perfect. I really liked listening to your dream stories. I can totally relate to what you all were describing. To be honest, my dreams never let me fully sleep. From the moment I'm out to the moment I wake (of course waking up several times a night) the dreams don't stop and leave me with the same feelings you all described from experiencing those dreams.

You're all great!

Why thank you Lynnifer! Last night's episode was preempted by a baseball game but it was on today. It plays around 10 times a week on the station.

Yeah nq, I was trying to be hip and current, but that was January. It really blew my mind when Kim was telling me about how she sees people in her dreams. Everyone was great though. We were supposed to watch last night's show together but it wasn't on.
    Last edited by christopher; 07-07-2016 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Grammar

I've had her "train dream." I knew what she was trying to explain. She (sorry I haven't memorized names yet) was trying to explain how in her dream they had to carefully navigate between trains as they went by and strategically decide where to be at what moment to avoid being hit. And it just never ends because it's train track after train track.

Your dream, yep, I had similar. I'm sure you've had every dream under the rainbow by now that comes with this spinal cord injury. They're still surprising me. My brain comes up with new ones all the time.

Waking up and being disappointed with the reality that things aren't back to as they were prior like he explained is the worst.

#eppy 5 - I DVR it.

Cole = miniChris blessed with your voice too! Smart lad too in what he said.

#CopingSkillz4Life
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I'm all caught up. What a good bunch of people. Your son is a good kid for sure. I like your other half. Pretty, fun, nice, the whole package. Right on, man!

Look forward to the rest! Don't want them to end.

Awesome! We were a little worried we'd said too much talking about our relationship, but the director chose the best parts. Last night's was the exoskeleton episode.

You walked better than the videos you posted on the program with the exoskeleton! It was interesting to see what therapy everyone still does.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Awesome! We were a little worried we'd said too much talking about our relationship, but the director chose the best parts. Last night's was the exoskeleton episode.
    Yeah, nothing too deep into detail, could've literally been talking about any relationship. I was waiting for something juicy but it was kept basic, haha! Not even a little TMI. I'll have to watch last nights asap.

Certainly makes me wish we lived closer, it'd be great to hang with you. You're just one of those really decent people that everyone likes and enjoys being around.

Well... I watched the last episode. I don't like goodbyes. I've had too many of them. But that was beautiful. I'm sad it ended but so grateful you shared that and yourself with us, Chris.

You're good people.

Thanks! I feel we all had something nice to say at the end and we really enjoyed the experience. We all shed a few tears watching the last episode together. I hang with Sandro pretty frequently since I need someone to go see the movies my girlfriend doesn't like now that my kids have moved to The Six, or Tee Dot, or the Centre of the Effing Universe... whatever they call Toronto these days... and have, like, jobs n shit. I see Kim for massages and Catherine around town.

I'm still waiting for my agent to call dammit!