Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is PM broken?

Is PM broken?

Since January I may have sent 5-6 PM's but have received no responses. Thinking that was odd, I checked my "sent" folder. It indicated none had been sent this year. So I looked at my Settings and saw nothing that looked wrong in my eyes. Will a mod or admin please comment, fix or whatever?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I have sent, received, and responded to private messages a number of times since January 2016, no problems.

All the best,
    GJ

It has been working fine for me. Will alert Jim and/or Steven to contact you about this issue.

(KLD)

Thanks, yours and jgnl responses made me look closer. I found I needed to clear out some space:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• You have reached your stored private message quota and cannot send any further messages until space has been created.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormycoon View Post
    Yes something else noticed, the "edit post" tab is not available to me in any my posts..bizarrely it is here in this Only thred.. I jump over to a recent post made in Care & it's not showing??
    Always been there..something Mods change??
    If the post is an older one (I think over 30 days, maybe not that long), you can't edit it and and "Edit Post" won't be displayed at the bottom of your post.

All the best,
    GJ
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by gjnl; 06-12-2016 at 04:21 PM.

I have the problem also. I just sent 2 personal messages thinking I forgot to hit the send button the first time. Only to realise the sent folder was empty after sending said messages.
    Everybody wants freedom.... They just don't want it for everybody else...

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    I have the problem also. I just sent 2 personal messages thinking I forgot to hit the send button the first time. Only to realise the sent folder was empty after sending said messages.
    Works for me. I just sent you a test message, and it showed up right away in my "sent" folder.

(KLD)

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post
    I had that problem for a while until I found out that my mailbox was full. So I deleted about half and it started working again.

Forgot to quote
    Last edited by Mutley; 08-28-2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    Works for me. I just sent you a test message, and it showed up right away in my "sent" folder.

(KLD)
    Did you get my reply?