Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smart Drive MX1 for sale

Smart Drive MX1 for sale

Hi Care Cure forum,

Nick here with Independent Medical in Scottsdale Arizona. One of my customers wants me to sell her brand new original smart drive. She used this Smart Drive once , and it wasn't conducive to her needs. She didn't purchase the Smart Drive for me. However the local company she purchased it from would not take the unit back. So being how she is also my friend. She enlisted my help to sale this unit for her. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Price is $3400 Thanks for reading. 480-704-3870
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by nmireles; 06-09-2016 at 02:30 PM.

I have reduced the sale price to $2900 with free shipping. This unit still has warranty and my understanding that warranty passes over to new owner. If you have any interest or questions. Please don't hesitate to contact me. If you have a reasonable offer give me a call. This Smart Drive is in pristine condition, just look at the tire treads. There is no wear or scuffs on the tread. Only used on one time and of course worked fine and still works fine. Sincerely, Nick Mireles Independent Medical 480-704-3870 www.indemedical.com

I cant speak on the smart drive , but i can say i purchased a handcycle from indemedical and had an excellent experience ...

Thanks GJ2, I remember the order , thanks for the opportunity. I hope things are well with you. Sincerely, Nick Mireles

What version is this Ver 1 or 2?

Rcrumb, it's version 1 and is in excellent condition. My friend only tried the unit once inside her house. As you can see it's in pristine condition no marks or scuffs on the tire treads. I am open to negotiations,if you want to call me at work and ask any questions 480-704-3870 thanks for your inquiry. Nick Mireles

Quote Originally Posted by GJ2 View Post
    I cant speak on the smart drive , but i can say i purchased a handcycle from indemedical and had an excellent experience ...
    Same here, they are my go to guys. Nick has crazy great customer skills.

Right on thanks Chris and GJ2, that means a lot to me. Personally I think customer service is very lacking especially in the medical supply industry. Being a paraplegic myself and using the same products I sell. I understand these products are not a comfort and or convenience but a necessity. Every customer will get top notch service no matter how big or small the order. Thanks again for the kind words and also for your loyalty to Indemedical.com Your Personal Sales Rep. Nick Mireles

Forum members, I could really use some feedback on this post. I will be honest surprised , no one has made an inquiry. I consider this to be a steal at that price for a new unit only used once. Even if your not interested in purchasing but have knowledge on this unit. Please let me know if you think maybe this price is to high? Any feed back at all would be appreciated , Chris what are your thoughts about this deal please?

Quote Originally Posted by nmireles View Post
    Forum members, I could really use some feedback on this post. I will be honest surprised , no one has made an inquiry. I consider this to be a steal at that price for a new unit only used once. Even if your not interested in purchasing but have knowledge on this unit. Please let me know if you think maybe this price is to high? Any feed back at all would be appreciated , Chris what are your thoughts about this deal please?
    Hi Nick, It looks like the right model since it has the updated dull on/off switch that goes on the chair frame. I think people are enchanted by the mx2, but the mx1 has the battery that lasts for days. If you can't get an offer here take it to ebay.
    http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...drive&_sacat=0
    Last edited by nonoise; 06-24-2016 at 03:53 PM.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.