Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: need a quickie revolution 17"-19" asap

need a quickie revolution 17"-19" asap

i am looking for a quickie revolution wheelchair 17"-19" i dont need it to have a chushion or back but it would be helpful. my riend takes me places alot and doesnt mind pushing but my power assist chair doent fit her in her trunk and drivin our van makes her nervous. we just need something that will fit in her trunk. i do need it to have anti tips because you cant buy parts for it any more. i cant spend to much because i just bought a chair and droped 1400 on a battery and i am broke you can post here msg me or email
    jennybanta1990@gmail.com
    fast would be cool because we are going to a convention in a month and it would be nice to have but its ok if not its no big deal because we still go out a lot. thanks guys!

Maybe you can make a deal with these guys when if expires in a couple of days: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Quickie-Revo...cAAOSwYmZXI9dk
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

no anti tips and looks a bit small

sent you an email.
    RYAN

I do have an old 17" Quickie GP from my basketball days ... looks new (light gray) ... just collecting dust around here? Folds down at the back but rigid otherwise.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

i need it to fold both ways to fit in her trunk but is it set up for basketball? my pt want me to give it a try to raise arm strength since im on power assist. she would be pushing mt when we used the revolution.

No, not like the footrest court protectors that they have now .. also not so much camber. Back in the 80's sport chairs specifically for basketball were rare.
    Make America Sane Again. lol

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

PM sent. And what kind of car?