Thread: Better Transfer Board

Better Transfer Board

Hello See attachment with custom transfer board and the older way with the 13" gap

MINIMIZE THE GAP
    Keep your loved ones safer as they move to and from the wheelchair to the car.

?OLD WAY? ?BETTER WAY?
    Avoid the possibility of having them fall in the 13? Gap shown below when using a standard transfer board on the right.
    The safer transfer board is self supporting from the car and is removeable. After my wife embarasingly slid off the standard board twice, I designed and made the safer tarnsfer board (patent pending).
    Get your plans to build your own board to custom fit your car. This could save the cost of buying a expensive wheelcair Van. The plans show exactly how to measure your car and how to cut each part for a good fit. If you have a Volt 2013 to 2015 you do not need to take measurements you can use the example measurements shown on the drawings.
    Email tschraderpe.com if interested in having the plans. Or possibly having one custom made for you. I am looking for interest at this point.
    Also have a leg stretcher, which has helped my MS wife with her cramped legs.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by TimSC; 05-30-2016 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Fixing attachments

To insert images you need to use the Go Advanced post or reply, and select Insert File (paper clip icon) unless you are inserting an image already on the internet, when you can use the Insert Image (tree icon) to insert the URL for the image's location.

Keep in mind that advertising on these forums is restricted. This forum is for Vendors and Manufacturers like you to discuss your product with our members. Please do not post ads elsewhere on our forums. Thanks.

Hello. TKs for the input on the images.
    Restrictions? Not sure where this is discussed. I see lots of for sale things in the other equipment section. ??????
    Sincerly
    Tim S

Members may post personal items they have for sale, or are wanted on the Equipment & Services forum only. Vendors or manufacturers are not allowed to post items for sale for their business (even if members). Thanks for understanding our policy (which you would have signed to acknowledge when registering).

(KLD)

Was there some snacking between the two pictures? Lot less trash on the floor on the first picture than the second

Yes I guess i should redo those pics.

I am aspiring MFG and so could be in a grey area at this point. As the only person that has benifited from my designs is my Wife with MS.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    Was there some snacking between the two pictures? Lot less trash on the floor on the first picture than the second