Thread: Prialt reviews

Prialt reviews

Can anyone tell me their experiences positive and negative with using Prialt with a pump.

I am a spinal cord injury C4 ? C6. I have very bad nerve pain on my right shoulder and down my right arm as well as pain in both legs from my knees down to my toes.

No Pain relief, complications. Search, I wrote about it. -ket

Prialt

Quote Originally Posted by ketamine kitty View Post
    No Pain relief, complications. Search, I wrote about it. -ket
    Everything that I have searched for has been many years old. I'm trying to get some more current feedback. I was recommended this drug from a doctor at Shepherd Center in Atlanta. I cannot find anything at all positive on the Internet. I am very nervous to try this medication. I would really like to hear anyone that is had success with it or not. Thanks.

Made my pain different and worse and gave me lots of memory problems. It's been a long time but I wouldn't recommend it
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

No pain relief, highly aggressive behavioral change. Been a while for me as well. my doc said the window of efficacy is extremely small if at all making titration a slow, careful process.
    We all try everything. Eyes open for this one -ket

btw, have you tried Mindfulness Meditation, a serious effort. It took me off the suicide watch. I teach it now, went to UMASS Medical and UHT to study it. I teach Insight Mindfulness. -ket

Son got Prialt pump last September had it removed in January. It was infected, he was sick and in and out of the hospital for months. They baby stepped up the Prialt dose so he never was able to tell if it was effective or not. He has been through the alphabet (several times) on pain meds and is currently unconscious due to his first 2 doses of levorphanol.