Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transitioning from Magic Bullets to Enemeez

Bowel program last night. Removed a fair amount of stool from the rectal vault. Inserted Enemeez. After 15 minutes transferred to to commode chair, sat for 10 minutes. Digital stimulation only produced brown liquid. No solid or formed stool. Am I beginning to detect a pattern?

All the best,
    GJ

I am not sure what else to tell you to do, gj. It does seem as though you are spinning your wheels on this one. I am assuming that you changed nothing else other than the enemeez. I wonder if the chemical and mechanical stimulant of the magic bullet was what made it so effective for you. The liquid in the enemeez may not be providing the same amount o mechanical stimulation that the suppository did. Not that this helps you much.....
    ckf

Bowel program scheduled for last night. NL transferred me into bed and found that I was wet. She initially thought the supra pubic catheter had leaked. Turned out there was clear, sort of frothy discharge from the rectum that soaked my underwear, shirttail, pants, back of binder. There was absolutely no odor or stool. I have no idea when this happened while I was in the chair yesterday. I didn't have any gas or autonomia. NL did some digital stimulation and a good deal more of this discharged was expelled, then she cleaned me up. There was no stool in the rectal vault at all. We opted not to do a bowel program and try again tonight with a Magic Bullet. I am so DONE with this Enemeez trial. It has been a disaster.

A couple days ago, I wrote the Enemeez representative who sent samples and made a follow up call. I chronicled my experience in this trial and let her know that I would be running out of the second round of samples she sent. I told her I am reluctant to purchase Enemeez because they really haven't begun to work satisfactorily and spending $80.00 on a product that isn’t working satisfactorily doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. I suggested, I might continue the trial if they would send me another round of free samples (now, I don't want to continue this Enemeez trial). She has not written back or called.

So now, it is back to Magic Bullets. I hope I can get back on track.

All the best,
    GJ

GJ,

I would tell you to do exactly what you are doing. Not everything works the same way for everyone. You have been more than patient with this try[- go back to what works for you.
    CKf

I did get a response today, after I included and forwarded the experience I had last night.

Thanks you for the feedback. I'm sorry the product didn’t work for you as expected but if there is anything we can do for you in the future please let us know! Good Luck !
    Chelsea Moehling
    Patient Care Director
    Alliance Labs
    Customercare@enemeez.com
    888-273-9734 ext 208

Hopefully my feedback will have some value.

All the best,
    GJ

Did a bowel program with a Magic Bullet last night. Bowel program was over the top abundant. Then this morning, while NL was getting me dressed, I had an incident. NL did digital stimulation and I had a lot of very liquid stool. NL insisted that I get onto the commode chair. She did some more digital stimulation and some liquid and some solid, formed stool was expelled. After cleaning that up, I rested in bed for about 20 minutes. No more problems throughout the day. I hope I am getting back on track.

I don't have any idea why Enemeez did not work for me. Possibly my body was do used to the stimulation from Magic Bullets, after 34 years, and I hardly ever had an incident of "butt snot," because NL is very thorough in doing digital stimulation after it appears that I have had an adequate bowel program.

Good luck to anyone who wants to try Enemeez. It may very well work for you, but it certainly didn't work for me.

All the best,
    GJ
    Last edited by gjnl; 06-13-2016 at 12:42 PM.

GJ, best of luck to you! I hope your body gets back on track! The bowels are so complex and everyone is different. It's a constant challenge for my son. I think he would be happy if he could just get this part of his SCI fixed! Walking would be nice, but pooping like a normal person would be epic!!!!

I switched to enemeez about 3 years ago and never looked back takes a little while for your body to adjust but once you do they work fine!

Quote Originally Posted by larry1975 View Post
    I switched to enemeez about 3 years ago and never looked back takes a little while for your body to adjust but once you do they work fine!
    I gave it about a three week + trial at which time Enemeez wouldn't send me any more free samples. I was unwilling to pay nearly $80.00 for 30 mini enemas and expect different results. I am back using Magic Bullets and they are working for me. I never had any problems with Magic Bullets, I just thought after using bisacodyl for nearly 35 years, I should try a change. Possibly after 35 years my body was used to the chemical stimulant and the different kind of stimulant in Enemeez just wasn't for me. In addition, I was put off by reports that you may need to use two or three Enemeez as time goes by. Bowel programs get real expensive when you are using that many Enemeez per day.

Glad Enemeez works for you.

All the best,
    GJ

Could try the Fleet Bisacodyl. Used for 35 years and as normal as i'm going to get. knock on wood.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."