Thread: Pineapple Helps You Poop

Pineapple Helps You Poop

It is interesting that the food forum on this site gets just a few posts. Food is a big part of my life and this injury.

Here's a big tip on staying regular without taking stool softener's and all that other garbage. Eat a pineapple every week. Fortunately, there is a Trader Joe's only a few blocks from me that has great pineapples.

Besides digestion, pineapples have a bucket load of other health benefits too. Pineapples reduce inflammation, aid in wound healing and help your bones and gums, just to name a few.

Try kefir also. Please don't buy the flavored ones. Just buy the plane

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    It is interesting that the food forum on this site gets just a few posts. Food is a big part of my life and this injury.

Here's a big tip on staying regular without taking stool softener's and all that other garbage. Eat a pineapple every week. Fortunately, there is a Trader Joe's only a few blocks from me that has great pineapples.

Besides digestion, pineapples have a bucket load of other health benefits too. Pineapples reduce inflammation, aid in wound healing and help your bones and gums, just to name a few.
    Thank you for posting.
    I have to agree. I read this thread prior to Christmas and on the strength of it, asked my wife to be sure to have a whole pineapple for the Christmas celebrations.
    I had my share of thick cut raw pineapple slices over those days with pleasing results; sometimes 3 times a day and it was very satisfying knowing the basement was being kept clear.
    I will get another this week

Aloe Vera works well too but tastes like cr*p. I use it as a bladder infection preventative, and cure. Also for cuts, burns (sun and the other), insect bites and skin cleanser ( it works well if you suffer from pimples, acne.....)

Texas USA, female ************** T9 incomplete
    Like button. "Like" Like" Like". And now I need a Peanuts emoji of someone banging his hand against his head.
    Female, T9 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Like button. "Like" Like" Like". And now I need a Peanuts emoji of someone banging his hand against his head.
    V, you need to have a wee lie down