Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tilite quality

What this thread is saying though is things have changed at Tilite. Like I said earlier I have a Aero X which has no issues but it's 4 years old, from what people are saying if I bought a direct replacement for this chair I may end up with issues. Not sure if it's just certain Tilite chairs or if it's across the board. I know they did change hands a while back as was discussed, not sure if that has anything to do with it. It sure sounds like customer service though is not doing their job lately at Tilite.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I got a TR five months ago and it's been great so far. It is exactly what I ordered even though I changed the order after looking at the CAD.

Blog Entries
    I'm sure most people are perfectly happy with their TiLite chairs. It's just sad to see another company get big enough to drAw attention, get bought out, and have a down turn in quality, attention to detail, and customer service. Probably not a huge issue, but it is unfortunate reports have been less than favorable lately. And the BS jschism got from their service team...just shameful.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

I'm in the market for a ZRA , is recommends on a comparable chair?