Thread: Restorative Therapies RT-300 Bike- LIKE NEW

Restorative Therapies RT-300 Bike- LIKE NEW

I am selling my 2014 RT-300 Leg/Arm electrical stimulation bicycle. It has very little use and is in near brand new condition. The buyer will need to purchase electrode pads separately and the 2 calf pads are missing, but can easily be replaced or small towels substituted. I need to sell because my living situation is changing. I live in Maine and will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays shipping. Restorative Therapies will transfer all tech support and maintenance services for a fee of $4,750. I am asking $15,000 for it. Brand new these cost at least $22,000. I am hoping a therapy or training facility will pick up so many people will get use and recovery with it. It's an amazing machine and I am sad to see it go.

The picture is not me. The bike is a much newer model with more features.

Pictures and more info available if you message me directly here- mystemcelljourney@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How many channels and which computer?

It has 12 channels, but can be easily upgraded to full capacity, it has the slot. It's the latest WiFi, touchscreen system. Looks kinda like an iPad.

12 is the maximum and that would mean 24 lead wires. The latest computer use the Sage 10 and it sounds like that's what you have.

Yes, I was counting lead wires. Sorry.

RELISTING! Restorative Therapies RT-300 Bike- LIKE NEW! LOWER PRICE!

I listed this before, but I'm seriously lowering the price as I REALLY must sell. I am selling my 2014 RT-300 Leg/Arm electrical stimulation bicycle. It has very little use and is in near brand new condition. The buyer will need to purchase electrode pads separately and the 2 calf pads are missing, but can easily be replaced or small towels substituted. I need to sell because my living situation is changing. I live in Maine and will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays shipping. Restorative Therapies will transfer all tech support and maintenance services for a fee of $4,750. I am asking $10,000 for it, but will consider a fair offer. Brand new these cost at least $22,000. I am hoping a therapy or training facility will pick up so many people will get use and recovery with it. It's an amazing machine and I am sad to see it go.

Would also appreciate leads or referrals to potential buyers or therapy facilities that may have an interest.

To see pictures and video visit this link- http://www.restorative-therapies.com...therapy_system

Pictures and more info available if you message me directly here- mystemcelljourney@gmail.com

Hello,
    Do you still have FES bike?

Sorry I forgot to send my e mail address, you can reply to shkapoor@outlook.com

Since the OP has not visited our site in over a year, he is unlikely to see your message. Please e-mail him at the address in the original post.

(KLD)