Thread: luggage carrier

luggage carrier

sport aid carries them but ony for 3/4 in I have ti lite tr 1inch where could I find some

tks

I actually bought a pair of these. Problem is there not long enough to carry luggage. If they were a foot longer you would be able to sit the luggage in front of your legs. That was the issue I had. I have looked around but no luck for longer ones. I might have to go too a machine shop.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeMonte View Post
    I actually bought a pair of these. Problem is there not long enough to carry luggage. If they were a foot longer you would be able to sit the luggage in front of your legs. That was the issue I had. I have looked around but no luck for longer ones. I might have to go too a machine shop.
    Hardware stores carry aluminum tubing. You might be able to match one of theirs which has in inside diameter that will slip over yours. Then just cut it to length. You'll probably have to remove the foam first.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Not familiar with that product, what I do is use 4 wheel caster luggage and attach the handle to a 6" carabiner behind my seat has worked great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by vjls View Post
    sport aid carries them but ony for 3/4 in I have ti lite tr 1inch where could I find some

tks
    I think I have a set I don't need. They came off a ZR. Isn't it one inch? I'm looking for a set of simple push to set brakes.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

I was told by shawn that I could use them to rest my nu drive levers on when in nutreul