Thread: forward

forward

seems lately I will be roling and my back muscles seem to cramp and want to make me go forward really uncomfortable I will try leaning back more but afraid of putting to much pressure on tail bone

I stretch prone at night 1/2 hour plus

ideas?

Hi vjls

Are you sure it is your back that is cramping? A spasm/cramp in your back would normally pull you into an backward arch not curl you forward. What part of your back do you feel the cramp in?

Eric Harness, CSCS
    Founder/President
    Neuro Ex, Inc
    Adaptive Performance and Neuro Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Hi vjls

Are you sure it is your back that is cramping? A spasm/cramp in your back would normally pull you into an backward arch not curl you forward. What part of your back do you feel the cramp in?
    between solderblade and right below them

Maybe the pain in your back is making you flinch away from it? Throwing you forward. When you are laying down on your back, push against the bed with your arms and head. Like a wrestlers bridge. See if that helps your back.
    When you push, think of having your arms move in a circle, not forward and back.

You are correct VJLS. I now believe the vj stands for voodoo juju princess. I was out pushing for exercise yesterday. Stopped to talk to a neighbor. POW a big spasm in my back between the shoulder blade and hip, jerked me forward. I knew right away it was you somewhere with a little man in a wheelchair sticking pins in it. I think its the latisimus dorsi. It wraps around you rib cage and I think that's what jerks you forward. I'm sorry for the miss diagnosis and please don't stick me with any more pins

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad View Post
    You are correct VJLS. I now believe the vj stands for voodoo juju princess. I was out pushing for exercise yesterday. Stopped to talk to a neighbor. POW a big spasm in my back between the shoulder blade and hip, jerked me forward. I knew right away it was you somewhere with a little man in a wheelchair sticking pins in it. I think its the latisimus dorsi. It wraps around you rib cage and I think that's what jerks you forward. I'm sorry for the miss diagnosis and please don't stick me with any more pins
    lol to funny I could roll a lot more but even rolling its uncomfortable then swatting those dam yellow flies bloodsuckers

it so nice the last couple of mornings rooling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcR-q9riPfk

my house is the light blue roof nect to red roof that is what I roll down to the cirle then down to the stop sign and next road over
    Last edited by vjls; 08-25-2016 at 10:58 AM. Reason: home