Thanks everyone for your replies!!
@Jim, I just sent you an email.
@Domosoyo, thanks! Still haven't chosen a university. I will take my catheters from Argentina, as well as some other disposable things. The rest I will need to pay for it or find funding.
- CA is my #1 choice but I still have time to consider other options.
- I don't think I would need note takers, but now that you say it... makes me think about it
- Field of study is Ms in Transportation and/or Urban Planning.
- I will have no preference as to where to stay. I guess anywhere close to where the classes are taken.
- I got my final Fulbright interview next week so I want to know in advance an approximate monthly amount I would have to pay for assistance. My plan is to request that amount to the commission.
- Would a PCA be able to help with Enemeez and digital stimulation?