Thread: Question for Bard Flip Flow Leg Bag Users

Question for Bard Flip Flow Leg Bag Users

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have read my other post re my problems with Hollister leg bags leaking.

I have now switched to the BARD Flip flow and - knock on wood - No problems.

My question for users of the Bard bag, how long do you keep them for? 1 week or 2?

Thx!

We used to use these before Hollister, and used them for 1 month, even with daily cleaning.

(KLD)

Denver, Colorado USA ---- C5/6 Complete 1985
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCrip View Post
    Some of you may have read my other post re my problems with Hollister leg bags leaking.

I have now switched to the BARD Flip flow and - knock on wood - No problems.

My question for users of the Bard bag, how long do you keep them for? 1 week or 2?
    I use them for 2 weeks. I never have a problem with them leaking due to usage (even when I let them get too full). BUT sometimes they are defective. The bottom seal around the valve is not tight. I have learned to inspect the seal when the bag is new, and test it by putting water in the bag.

Today I called Bard (the number is on the package), and their customer service was excellent! They are sending me a return envelope with shipping label and replacement bags.

Now, if they can just fix the quality problem. It's been more frequent in the past couple years. Maybe I will start using them for a month, like KLD.
    "The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but thought about it. Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral. It is as it is."
    --Eckhart Tolle