Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C3 Quad Computer Use

I've used a simple flexible goose neck to mount mine. Works well and can be repositioned at will while still being stiff enough to hold its form. Can mount onto wheelchair or nearby table.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    I've used a simple flexible goose neck to mount mine. Works well and can be repositioned at will while still being stiff enough to hold its form. Can mount onto wheelchair or nearby table.
    What happens when you spasm and move in the chair? I have my microphone on a gooseneck and am always moving away from it and getting my carers to reposition me or the mic. Mic isn't super critical to be in the right place but I'd imagine that a mouth operated mouse has less room for error.

That's a more difficult problem. You could try hanger wire as a lighter version of the gooseneck and mount to over-ear headphones. Then when your head moves it will move.

Hmm, don't really want head phones but it got me thinking about the problem I have slumping away from my chair chin control, I'm about to test a Switch-it neck harness mount fixed to me so it will move with me as I move around.Could maybe fasten a thinner gooseneck to where chin joystick usually fixes. Will have to see how this trial goes. http://switchit-inc.com/product/bdn3...n3-chin-mount/

I like it! Good luck!