Thread: Hill-Rom Clinitron at Home Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Thumbs up Hill-Rom Clinitron at Home Air Fluidized Therapy Bed

Hill-Rom Clinitron at Home Air Fluidized Wound Therapy Bed - $13,000

This bed was manufactured in November of 2007 and it has been meticulously maintained with regular servicing.
    This is an air fluidized bed which is used to heal wounds of all stages. This bed has been awesome for me as it has
    helped me recover from a stage 4 pressure ulcer and I no longer have a need for it.

Price does not include shipping.

Hello, I am actually looking for a clinitron bed for a man that I take care of for his wife...he was in an ATV accident almost 4 yrs ago and is a quad...with 3 wounds...if you still have the bed up for sale would love to hear from you....and would like the opportunity to speak with the couple and let her get in touch with you.... my email address is dawnvanzandt@yahoo.com.
    thanks again
    michele

The Clinitron bed is still for sale.
    Please contact me at Waltier@aol.com

• This bed is wonderful for preventing / healing pressure sores or skin breakdown.

Buyer would be responsible for pick-up.

I can be reached at waltier@aol.com

Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Therapy enables patient access to advanced wound care in the comfort of their home. Clinitron Air Fluidized Therapy surfaces provide an ideal healing environment for compromised skin by minimizing the forces that cause tissue breakdown: pressure, shear, friction and moisture. Clinitron At Home system's unique air fluidized therapy minimizes interface pressure, while maximizing the surface's immersion and envelopment properties to support healing. The Clinitron At Home Air Fluidized Therapy bed utilizes advanced technology to provide the highest level of wound care for patients with complex, advanced wounds that are difficult to heal and expensive to manage. Clinitron At Home system enables clinicians to easily transition patients from a Hill-Rom treatment surface to a more aggressive wound therapy while in the comfort of their home.

Standard Length: 84"
      Standard Width: 36" (Siderails off); 42" (Siderails on)
      Standard Height: 21.5"
      Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit: 350 lbs.

Clinitron bed for sale

i have a hill-rom clinitron bed for sale. great for healing wounds. contact me at waltier@aol.com

If you need a Clinitron bed to help you heal i have one for sale it helped me recover from a stage 4 pressure ulcer. check out my post http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...ed-Therapy-Bed
    just let me know and good luck.

Walter

Hill-Rom Clinitron at Home Air Fluidized Wound Therapy Bed - reduced from $13,000 to $10,000

Just wondering if this bed is still available. Thanks.

Hill-Rom Clinitron at Home Air Fluidized Wound Therapy Bed - $13,000

This bed was manufactured in November of 2007 and it has been meticulously maintained with regular servicing.
    This is an air fluidized bed which is used to heal wounds of all stages. This bed has been awesome for me as it has
    helped me recover from a stage 4 pressure ulcer and I no longer have a need for it.

Price does not include shipping.