Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A new revolutionary wheelchair handrim.. RibGrips

We've added a FAQ to our RibGrips Website to answer some of your questions.

@gmorris
    We are currently working on different sizes. We don’t have an exact ETA on when these will be available.
    We have had quite a few customers attach our 24" handrim to their 25 rim using our Riv-To-Tab hardware.

@24/7Quad
    we are working on more videos and hope to have them posted soon.

Thank you,

Will you sell the Riv-to-Tab hardware solo or are they reserved for RibGrip push rim customers only?
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Great! I'm looking forward to seeing more videos. I usually get several years out of Blax so hopefully 12-14 months is applicable to heavy outdoor usage.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and other people may not be able to tell the difference."

@nonoise
    Yes we sale the RivToTab solo. We will be adding it to our site shortly. If you would like to send me an email sales@ribgrips.com I can give you more information.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by bhandel76 View Post
    @nonoise
    Yes we sale the RivToTab solo. We will be adding it to our site shortly. If you would like to send me an email sales@ribgrips.com I can give you more information.

Thank you
    Thank you for your prompt attention. My order has been placed. I wish all rims were rivet base mounts. It would make swapping them much easier. The rivs can work loose eventually though and make it difficult to unscrew the screw.
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

If anyone in the Los Angeles area would like to try out RibGrips, we'll be attending this event by Pushrim on June 18th in Downey, CA. #RibGrips

Hello Everyone,
    We have added aFAQs page on #RibGrips website for anyone who may have some questions.
    Thank you

Will you ship to holland? I'd love to try them
    i am a para with good hand control, but need something to help me push during sporting events that require me to push up to 50km per day...
    'please let me know where I can see them in the Netherlands