Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone do CAD/3-D modeling completely hands-free?

Quote Originally Posted by greggtwep16 View Post

2. I've looked through all of your youtube videos and it looks like a very nice product. A bit disappointed that a software only product is being priced the same as some of the hardware + software offerings, but that is each companies decision and not sure how many employees you need to support.
    Thanks Gregg! Regards the price, the Smyle Mouse software is currently selling at a discounted price of $299 which is lower than the hardware based head mouses / trackers. And there are no stickers to buy every so often either. But more importantly, in my opinion, it provides novel features of significant value.
    Last edited by perceptd; 09-14-2016 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Removing unnecessary information

Quote Originally Posted by perceptd View Post
    Thanks Gregg! Regards the price, the Smyle Mouse software is currently selling at a discounted price of $299 which is lower than the hardware based head mouses / trackers. And there are no stickers to buy every so often either. But more importantly, in my opinion, it provides novel features of significant value.
    Actually the discount price was what I was referring to there are several gaze trackers and one competing head tracker that is $299. Most of those have actual hardware that they provide which explains part of the cost. $300 is pretty steep for a software only product. If it's good no doubt people will buy but at that price I'm sure most will wait for reviews to come in first.

Best of luck with your product.