Thread: RT300 Stim Cable

RT300 Stim Cable

Anyone had a disconnected pad error for a pad that is connected? Was there a diagnosis and fix you can share? Afraid the cable is kicking it. Anyone have an extra they want to sell or trade?
    -------------------------
    "...the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril..." Herman Melville: Moby Dick

RT300 Stim Cable

Afraid mine is circling the drain. Anyone have an extra they want to sell or trade?
    "...the most reliable and useful courage was that which arises from the fair estimation of the encountered peril..." Herman Melville: Moby Dick

i got a new cable but you can go into the settings and turn that set off like if its the right hamstring or whatever you can disable it and still ride but you wont be getting any current to that side
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Blog Entries
    We have replaced several of them. They just don't seen to last very long. Contact RTI if it is under 1 year old they may replace it for free. Also, maybe you can get some funding from a charity to help pay for it. I think they are around 400.00. Good luck..

Hi
    We have an extra new stim cable if interested. Its $390 on RTI's website. Will sell for $300. Whats your email for pictures?

Thanks Evansmom and Grooverider. I got it figured out for now. They set me up with a fix.

Thanks wheelin 48. got it figured out.